What is Hyaluronic Acid? Why is it used for skin care?
Posted on May 17 2018
What is Hyaluronic Acid?
If you're into beauty products and don't live under a rock, you may have heard of hyaluronic acid. It is starting to show up as an ingredient in many of the most popular skin care products for women. Many of these products don't even need hyaluornic acid added, but at this point its become a marketing buzzword.
Lets get to the bottom of this, what is Hyaluronic Acid and what does it do?
Known for effectively binding water to cells Hyaluronic acid possesses potent fill-in properties that help your skin look smooth, bright, and flawless. Hyaluronic Acid for face has been proven to be effective in treating wrinkles, fine lines and age spots.
The main ingredient in Hyaluronic serums is Sodium Hyaluronate.
Sodium Hyaluronate is able to hold over 1000 times its weight in water, more than ANY natural substance. Well formulated hyaluronic serums can keep your skin moisturized for longer than any skin care products.
CSCS Beauty produces 4 serums containing Hyaluronic Acid.
- 100% Pure Hyaluronic Acid
- Hyaluronic Acid with Vitamin C Serum
- Retinol Serum with Vitamin C
- Ferulic Acid 20% Vitamin C and E Serum
Each production of a serum creates about 1000 bottles. We do this for a number of reasons:
1. To best control the quality of our ingredients. We test, produce, and test again! Many of the top names in skin care don't event test OR produce their own products!
2. Hyaluronic Serum has a limited shelf life, but it goes an extremely long way. Each bottle has a shelf life of one year and contains a month supply of daily use.
3. The base ingredients can be expensive which makes it difficult for a smaller company like ours to produce mass quantities!
CSCS currently produces and sells 4 of our own serums, as well as boutique production for wholesale clients.
Place your order today!