What Causes Cellulite?
Got cellulite? You’re not alone; Nobody likes the sight of it and it may seem almost impossible to get rid of!
What causes cellulite? How can you fight it? You've got the questions and we've got the answers.
Cellulite is a condition in which the skin has a dimpled, lumpy appearance. It usually affects the buttocks and thighs and arms but can also occur in other areas. Cellulite occurs when fat deposits push through the connective tissue beneath the skin causing a lumpy appearance.
Facts about cellulite
- Between 70 and 90 percent of women will probably experience cellulite.
- Cellulite is also known as orange-peel skin, cottage-cheese skin, hail damage due to its texture.
- Diet and exercise are the absolute biggest deterrent to cellulite.
What is cellulite?
Cellulite is a term for the formation of lumps and dimples in the skin
Cellulite can affect both men and women, but it is more common in females, due to the different distributions of fat, muscle, and connective tissue.
What causes cellulite?
The exact cause of cellulite has not yet been known, but it appears to result from an interaction between the connective tissue that lies below the surface of the skin, and the layer of fat that is just below it.
Age and hormonal factors
Hormones also play an important role in cellulite development. Estrogen, insulin, noradrenaline, thyroid hormones, and prolactin are part of the cellulite production process.
One theory is that as over time estrogen in women decreases as she approach’s menopause, so therefore blood flow to the connective tissue also decreases. Less circulation means less oxygen in the area, causing lower collagen production.
Age also causes the skin to become less elastic, thinner, and more likely to sag. This increases the chances of cellulite developing.
Cellulite and genetics
Can cellulite be inherited? Not necessarily but there are certain genetic factors that can affect the chance of cellulite developing in a person such as metabolism, distribution of fat , ethnicity, and circulatory
You may also notice cellulite more often with people who smoke, those who do not exercise, and those who sit or stand in one position for long periods of time.
Wearing underwear with tight elastic across the buttocks can limit blood flow, and this may contribute to the formation of cellulite.
People who have excess fat are more likely to have cellulite, but slim and fit people can have it too. It is more likely to happen after the age of 25 years, but it can affect younger people as well, including teenagers.
CSCS Advanced Slimming Cream
Our proprietary Slimming Cream was created to help fight cellulite and stretch marks using proven ingredients. Our cream targets areas specifically known for cellulite buildup (stomach, buttocks and thighs).
Here are some benefits of our Slimming Cream:
- Treats cellulite and stretch marks caused by aging and weight gain.
- Continued use combined with diet and exercise can effectively reduce the appearance of cellulite deposits and stretch marks.
- Heating sensation firms the skin by stimulating the blood circulation on applied areas
- Also used to treat and soothe skin around sore and tightened muscles
- Safe for all skin types and combinations
- Produced with powerful ingredients such as plant based Collagen and Glycerol.
Using our slimming cream, combined with a healthy diet and active lifestyle, will effectively reduce the appearance of your cellulite!
You can purchase it from our website or Amazon.com
Here's a link: Buy it Now